I am sitting in silence in the house. SILENCE!! Ahhh it's nice. Tommy took Little Bear to the St. Patrick's Day parade with his cousins. I didn't think I would be able to stand so long with my huge preggers belly so I opted to stay home.
I wanted to get a pic of Little Bear in his snoopy St. Patty's day shirt, but he was having no part of it. I guess this picture from his very first St. Patty's Day parade will have to do.
|Little Bear's 1st St. Patty's Day Parade|
We are going to BBQ when they get back so I am in the midst of making a pasta salad but thought I would sneak on and blog since it's been FOREVER. * i'm really feeling caps today.
My Random Thoughts:
- The bump is out of control. It actually hurts to walk and stand from the pressure. I don't know how I am going another 8 weeks. Please remind me this is normal towards the end.
- I mentioned before that pregnancy is making me having a major stuffy nose and I'm snoring up a storm. It got so bad that Tommy slept on the couch last night. I feel bad but totally out of my control
- Have any of you seen the show on TLC I didn't know I was pregnant? How do these people not fricken know? My belly is bigger than Santa's.
- Have you noticed the hysteria around the whole google reader going away in July? For the family who reads this it's a blogger thing. I just don't get the panic. If you like a blog than follow them on bloglovin. And here is my shameless plug to follow me on bloglovin if you want.
- I decided not to import all the blogs I currently have in my GFC. There are a lot of blogs that I don't read or haven't been updated in forever. I am going one by one. It's more time consuming, but nice to pair down to what I actually read.
- Has anyone had issues commenting through Bloglovin? It doesn't happen all the time but occasionally I have an issue where i go to comment on someone's blog and when I hit submit nothing happens. Just wondering if I'm the only one.
- Do you like giveaways? I am taking part in two group giveaways and hope you will enter to win some great prizes.
First up is the giveaway from Whitney at Sippy Cups and Pearls. The prize is over $100 in paypal cash so enter now!
The next giveaway is from Lanaya at Raising Reagan. There is a $25.00 Amazon gift card and lots of ad space up for grabs. The giveaway ends in one day so hurry up and enter now!
Happy St. Patty's Day!!
Pin It Now!