Pregnancy nesting has kicked in full force. Besides wanting to get everything just right in Luke's room I have a list of things that need to be done around the house. This list is getting longer by the minute and I seriously doubt I am getting it all done before the baby comes.
Have you ever had those moments when your head is just to jammed up with your to do list? I need to write it all out and to hold myself accountable I figure I would blog about it.
- Crib together
- Curtain hung
- Quilt hung
- Make yarn wooden letter craft
- Get out pack and play ,baby bath tub, bassinet and infant car seat
- Wash everything
- Baby clothes washed and put away
General House Stuff
- Wash all blinds (13 in total)
- Clean baseboards in every room
- Finish linen closet makeover and move all kiddies towels there.
- Make room for Luke's baby clothes in Little Bear's room
- Get house painted (first floor and master bedroom)
- Get new bedding for master bedroom
- Clean outdoor furniture
- Fix couch cushion (not even sure how to do this but it is really smooched and flat)
Preparing For Baby
- Hospital bag packed
- Baby bag packed
- Install baby car seat
- Purchase big brother gift for Little Bear
- Get some freezer meals done before baby comes. I'm open to suggestions.
Tommy's To Do List
- Stain Deck
- Finish water proofing basement
- Paint outside railing
- New sod for front of house
Pretty sure that there are more things I need to add to this list that I am forgetting but this is a good start.Pin It Now!